-
October 4th, 2000, 07:43 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I replaced my old SB PCI64 with a EWS64XL. I installed the EWS with latest drivers and all, and it seemed to work fine, but the audio recordings I've made in VST with the old card seem to be played back too fast!!!?? It is not a problem with sync, just that the samples no longer fit to the same bpm. Any suggestions? Maybe I shold just blame it on the old card?
Regards,
Canvas
-
October 4th, 2000, 01:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Possible reason:
You have recorded your samples at 16Bit 44,1KHz mode... as default, EWS tries to play those at 48KHz mode.
You didn't say if those samples pitch was too high... or did you record a loop and it was played at too high.
Other possible reason is (oh our so loved) sync problem. That also causes samples to be played "too fast", pitch is same, but f.e. drumloops go out of sync very quickly. Please, detail little bit of your problem, is samples just played too fast or at "too high".
.KKu
------------------
... mmm, coffeebreak!
[email protected] http://www.k4web.net
Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks